When you fly to the Netherlands you’ll arrive at one of these airports:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol,
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport,
- Eindhoven Airport,
- Groningen Airport Eelde,
- Maastricht Aachen Airport.
Shop and Relax at Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is Holland’s largest airport and one of the most modern airports in Europe. It boasts over a hundred shops, many of which sell tax-free goods, a wide choice of restaurants, a casino, a wellness club and lounges, where young and old can relax! There’s even a museum: Rijksmuseum Amsterdam Schiphol, which has a temporary collection of old masters, that changes every six months.
Travel on from Schiphol
You can reach your final destination by:
- Taxi: there are taxis at the airport exits.
- Bus: the bus station is just opposite the arrivals building.
- Train: there is a train station located underneath Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- Rental Car: you can rent any car at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.