Utrecht Convention Bureau
224 keer bekeken
The Utrecht Convention Bureau (UCB) is founded in 2010 by the city and province of Utrecht in order to promote the city of Utrecht as an international business destination. One of the key activities of the Utrecht Convention Bureau (UCB) is to inform and advise corporations, intermediaries, associations and (government) organizations about the possibilities the city of Utrecht has to offer in the field of Meetings, Incentives, Congresses and Events (MICE). UCB is a neutral, independent organization that operates on a non- profit basis. This means that all information and assistance offered by the UCB is free of charge. To give you an idea of what UCB could mean for you, please find here under a summary of our activities.
- Assistance in finding suitable venues and congress locations
- Assistance if required regarding the social program of the event
- Organisation of site-inspections
- Production of bid books
- Providing an information booth during conference
- Free use of promotional material for conference bags
- Incentive Fund for international association congresses (conditions apply)
Please note that all our services are free of charge and that we execute our services as a neutral and independent partner.
Ontdek de Keukenhof dit voorjaar en geniet van miljoenen bollen in bloei en de prachtige paviljoens.Lees meer