Meet the Dutch Masters at EIBTM 2013
October 28, 2013
In just a few weeks, Barcelona will host the annual crucible of global meeting destinations, venues and suppliers. Thousands will put their best foot forward during EIBTM 2013 to inform a great many Hosted Buyers and trade visitors about opportunities and developments, and to do business. EIBTM is the perfect opportunity for organizers to prepare for their future meetings. In two or three days you will be up to speed and you will go home with lots of contacts, inspiration and, given the more than 100 educational sessions, knowledge.
Dutch Masters of Meetings & Conventions
Of course, Holland will also be a part of this hugely important trade fair for the sector. Mr. Holland will be in Barcelona from the 19th through to the 21st of November, along with a top selection of Dutch meeting suppliers.
In past centuries, Dutch Masters enjoyed worldwide fame in trade, shipping and art, nowadays the Dutch are true masters of accommodating, facilitating and organizing effective, successful and high-profile events.
Come to the Holland Meeting Point at stand H10, and meet with Mr. Holland and the Dutch Masters of Meetings & Conventions:
- Regional Convention Bureaus: Amsterdam Marketing, Maastricht Convention Bureau, Rotterdam Marketing, The Hague Convention Bureau, Utrecht Convention Bureau
- Destination Management Companies: Delta Amsterdam, KUONI Destination Management Benelux, Ovation Holland
- Convention Centres: Amsterdam RAI, Maastricht Exhibition & Conference Centre, World Forum The Hague
- Hotel Chains: Accor Hotels The Netherlands, NH Hoteles The Netherlands, Apollo Hotels & Resorts, Inntel Hotels, Hampshire Hospitality, Park Plaza Hotels, Westcord Hotels
- Hotels: Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, Hotels van Oranje, Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre, Palace Hotel, Park Hotel Amsterdam, Marriott Hotel Amsterdam, WorldHotel Bel Air The Hague, Country Estate Duin & Kruidberg
- Special venues: Beurs van Berlage, Westergasfabriek Amsterdam
- Travel Solutions: Air France & KLM Global Meetings
Click here for a full overview and direct links to all the partners.
Invitation for the Noordwijk Beach Party
When the meeting professionals from Beach Resort Noordwijk throw a party you can almost feel the sea breeze. Noordwijk invites all hosted buyers to join them at the Holland Meeting Point (stand H10) for their Beach Party during the Noordwijk Happy Hour on Wednesday the 20th of November between 17.00 and 19.00 hrs.
If you are considering coming to EIBTM in Barcelona from 19-21 November, do visit the EIBTM website to find out all about all the show and the benefits for attendees.
To make sure you have an appointment, please use the EIBTM pre-scheduled appointment system to book your time slot, or contact Mr. Holland direct (subject:appointment EIBTM 2013) to set up an appointment.