Covid-19 measures for business events in the Netherlands
Introduction & Disclaimer
For whom: This Covid-19 page contains helpful sources for meeting and convention organizers, suppliers, delegates of meetings, conventions and business events taking place in the Netherlands. Business events include trade shows and corporate events.
For this page the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC) obtained information from the Dutch government, the National Institute for Public Health & the Environment (RIVM), (strategic) partners and other suppliers as well as via desk research. A list of helpful resources can be found on the right.
Responsibility: The responsibility to prevent the
spread of the coronavirus is a shared responsibility. This can only be achieved when everyone observes the guidelines included in this protocol and follows through. NBTC provides this summary for clients, organizers, suppliers, and visitors to business meetings in the Netherlands. NBTC cannot guarantee that following these guidelines will exclude any risks and NBTC cannot be held liable for any cases of Covid-19 that possibly occur following attending an event in the Netherlands. This is the sole responsibility of the parties involved when entering into an agreement.
Validity: This information was last updated on 31 May 2021. Please contact NBTC in the event of questions relating to the content and validity of this information.
- For general Covid-19 visitor information we refer to the website of NBTC. See this link for an overview of all the general measures.
- Government of the Netherlands: Dutch vaccination programme against COVID-19
- Government of the Netherlands: Travelling to the Netherlands from abroad
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM): Current information on Covid-19 and specific topics
- World Health Organization: Key planning recommendations for mass gatherings in the context of Covid-19
- AIPC, ICCA and UFI: The good practice guidance for venues
- Event Platform: Protocol and toolkit
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM): Health checklist coronavirus
- Government of the Netherlands: Traveler Public Health Declaration