Main Conference Sites
- The Jaarbeurs is a household name in the Netherlands, having hosted some 7,000 conferences and events to date. Yet, they always keep up with the latest innovations. The Jaarbeurs is in the heart of Utrecht, close to the central train station, and offers a wide range of conference rooms and halls. The Beatrix Theater can seat 1,533.
- TivoliVredenburg: This conference and events center has five separate halls designed by four renowned architects. It is a highly desirable conference location in the center of Utrecht, adjacent to the central train station. The Large Hall accommodates 1,717 people.
- The Railway Museum has a variety of packages for medium-sized to large groups. Gatherings are held among full-size steam engines in a historic train station setting. The capacity of the museum's largest auditorium (World 4) is 1,000.
Utrecht Hotel Accommodations
Total rooms in Utrecht: 1,750
- Rooms in 5* hotels in Utrecht: 120 (300 rooms as of mid-2016)
- Rooms in 4* hotels in Utrecht: 1,010
- Rooms in 3* hotels in Utrecht: 449
- Rooms in 2* or unrated hotels: 171
- Total number of rooms in the Utrecht Region: 1,950
Opening in 2020: Amrath Hotel Jaarbeursplein (275 rooms) and Moxy Hotel (160 rooms)
Utrecht is within easy reach of Schiphol International Airport, one of the world's most efficient airports. Distance/Time from Schiphol Airport to Utrecht:
- 40 kilometers
- 30 minutes by train
Utrecht has dozens of bus routes and seven train stations, including the largest in the Netherlands. The public transportation system is modern, efficient and reliable.