Explore Zeeland, Holland’s most water-rich province, by bike and boat. This beautiful cycling holiday takes you to islands and peninsulas, and from modern cities to historic urban centers. In the space of eight days, you will discover all of the highlights in this special province, from the impressive Delta Works to the long beaches.
- Start and end point: Rotterdam.
- Cycle and sail past the islands and peninsulas of Zeeland.
- Spend the night and enjoy breakfast and dinner on board a comfortable ship.
Experience all of Zeeland’s highlights on this cycling and boating holiday. You depart from the modern city of Rotterdam, which you will have time to explore on the day of your arrival. You could visit the pleasantly bustling Markthal, for instance. In Rotterdam, you will board the comfortable Olympia, your home base for the holiday.
You will cycle to the highlights of South Holland and Zeeland on your holiday. Visit the water-rich city of Dordrecht, which boasts over 1000 monuments, and cycle through the centuries-old port city of Middelburg with its picturesque streets and historic buildings. The itinerary leads past pleasant seaside towns like Bruinisse, Veere and Willemstad, where you can enjoy the atmosphere and typical delicacies from Zeeland, such as lobster and mussels. In short, everything to make for a memorable holiday!
- Start and end point: Rotterdam
- Number of days: 8
- Distance per day: 25 to 60 kilometers
- You can rent an electric bicycle (E-bike).
- The program is optional. If you prefer to relax for the day, you can stay aboard the ship.