Endless flower bulb fields, the Keukenhof, historic cities, and cultural highlights. You will spend your nights on one of Boat Bike Tours’ comfortable ships and everything will be arranged for you. The only thing you’ll have to do is enjoy the great bike tours and the beautiful colors on your cycling holiday. And if you prefer to rest for a day, you can relax and continue the tour aboard the ship.
- Starting point: Amsterdam, final destination: Amsterdam.
- Enjoy colourful bulb fields, Keukenhof and the Amsterdam flower market.
- Sleep, breakfast and dine on a handsome ship and let everything be organised for you.
There is no better way to enjoy the colorful flower fields in Holland than on a bike. Whether you want to do a five or eight day tour, cycle with a guide or prefer to make your own way, Boat Bike Tours has a tulip tour for everyone. All tulip tours start and end in Amsterdam and take you to the world-famous Keukenhof flower gardens. Throughout your holiday, you will spend the night aboard one of Boat Bike Tours’ luxury ships.
Highlights of North and South Holland
The various cycling tours take you along the highlights of North and South Holland. Cycle to the historic cities of Gouda, Leiden, and Delft. Discover traditional North Holland in Zaandam and the Zaanse Schans. Or step aboard a three-masted ship and sail to the Wadden Island of Texel. It will definitely be a holiday to remember!
- The Tulip Tours are available exclusively in spring, when the bulbs are flowering.
- You can rent a regular bicycle or an e-bike.
- Depending on the holiday you choose, you will be accompanied by an experienced guide.
Looking for a bit more comfort and luxury? Find out about Premium Tulip Tours by Boat Bike Tours.