The Heineken Experience is housed in the first built Heineken brewery in the city centre of Amsterdam. In 1988 the brewery closed due to inability to meet high demand and since 1991 it has been welcoming visitors from all over the world.
- Self-guided tour of approximately 1.5 hours.
- Download our free Heineken Experience app or rent a tablet.
- Audio tour available in 9 different languages.
- Exclusive behind the scenes VIP Tour & Beer Tasting available.
The Tour is a self-guided interactive journey through the world of Heineken®. You can discover the history of the HEINEKEN Company, the 4 natural ingredients of our beer, the brewing process, a tasting room, the Heineken® brand and the partnerships with UEFA Champions League and Rugby World Cup. And of course at the end of the tour you can enjoy 2 Heinekens or learn how to draught the perfect Heineken®.
Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. According to the Dutch law and Heineken policy, no alcoholic beverages are served to visitors under the age of 18.
- Open: 365 days of the year
- Opening hours:
Monday - Thursday from 10:30 – 19:30 hrs,
Friday – Sunday from 10:30 – 21:00 hrs,
July & August: Monday – Sunday from 10:30 – 21:00 hrs.
- Please note: last ticket sale and entry 2 hours before closing time
- Tickets: Adults: € 18 VIP: € 49 Children 12-17: €12.50 Children <12: Free
- All prices are subject to change – VIP Tour is subject to availability
Tram lines to the Heineken Experience: 7-10-16-24