Design Shopping Hot Spots
In search for the trendiest designs? Holland is the place to be!
- Discover the best design in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Maastricht.
- Broaden your horizon with a range of design influences.
- The shop stocks national as well as international designers.
Droog Design and Moooi Design collaborate with the best designers and have a great international network. Their collections contain both impressive objects as well as eye-catching products for daily use. Together they represent the Dutch design summit.
You, as a true design-lover, want to see it all. So here’s an overview with other fabulous design shops in Amsterdam:
- Furniture and home accessories: ‘De Kasstoor’, ‘The Frozen Fountain’ and ‘Wonen 2000’.
- Pots: 'Pol’s Potten'
- Vintage design: ‘Anno’ and ‘Vintage Home’
At VIVID Gallery you can find works of both national and international established designers and new upcoming talents. While Seventiesdesign has a great vintage design collection.
The Vaen Design shop is the place to be for vintage design in Utrecht. Bebop Furniture has a more modern look on furniture. For a completely different perspective on home design you should go to Rachmaninoff.
It doesn’t matter in which style you want to furnish your house, Maastricht has all the interior design shops you can dream of. Some of the best shops are Toro Interior Design, Arteaux Art and Design, Conflict and Sirius Smart Shop.
For an absolute design experience in Maastricht you should stay at the Design Hotel.