If work gets too much and the days become too short for all the tasks you have to deal with, then you will be wanting some time out. Simply leave your day-to-day life behind you, go on a trip and take time to relax. There is no better way to do this than through a wellness weekend in Holland.
- Combine your wellness weekend with a city break or beach stay.
- Experience wellness in a crystal grotto, on a boat or in a wildlife observation sauna; in Holland you will discover the most unique spa experience.
- If you book a wellness hotel and enjoy your spa experience there, you will be guaranteed complete relaxation.
Tips for a wellness weekend in Holland
You can enjoy a spa weekend or perhaps an entire spa holiday in Holland at a wellness centre inland or on the North Sea coast. Take a dip in the thermal baths, warm yourself up in the saunas and pamper yourself with skin treatments. But Holland has a few more surprises to offer for a wellness weekend that is both relaxing and unique:
- In Mill, situated in the Dutch province of Brabant, a luxurious wellness boat is waiting for you, with several saunas, steam baths and whirlpools. Allow your day-to-day cares to evaporate, then go up on deck to dine in style.
- You don’t have to go to the Himalayas to experience a Kailash ritual in a Himalayan salt crystal grotto. This wellness programme at Thermen Bussloo uses a combination of colour, sound and scent - ideal for a relaxing weekend!
- Discover and relax: Would you also like to have the opportunity to discover the exciting city of Amsterdam during your wellness weekend in Holland? At Spa Zuiver you can book a hotel room and combine sightseeing with your wellness programme.
- Wellness in the country, observing wildlife and getting in touch with nature: Wellness Center Veluwse Bron is located in the middle of the countryside near Apeldoorn and offers relaxing and unique experiences such as an oriental bath house, a panorama sauna, a Rasul chamber, a caldarium, a scrub temple, a wildlife observation sauna and an in-ground sauna.
Wellness centres on the Dutch coast
Is there anything nicer than going for a walk on the beach at the weekend, warming up in the sauna and then pampering yourself with skin treatments and massages? This is all possible at these wellness hotels on the Dutch coast:
- Wellness Center Amadore in Zeeland. This wellness centre is housed in Amadore Hotel De Kamperduinen, which is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Zeeland near the coast.
- Here you will find a spa and beauty area belonging to the hotel with a swimming pond, pool, treatment rooms, saunas, a whirlpool and a solarium. You can follow the links below to find out more about the Amadore Wellness Centre or view the Amadore Hotel Restaurant De Kamperduinen homepage and make a reservation.
- Zuiderduin at Egmond aan Zee. Hotel Zuiderduin has a completely renovated spa and beauty area, in which you can spend a whole weekend pampering yourself with colour therapy and aromatherapy, skin treatments and massages. Would you like to hear more about wellness at Zuiderduin or contact Hotel Zuiderduin directly and make a reservation?
- Wellness at Texel. On the Wadden island of Texel you will find Hotel Opduin with the Beau Rivage spa and beauty centre, and behind the Noordwijk dunes is Azzuro Wellness.
Book a wellness hotel
Many wellness centres in Holland are attached to a hotel. So it would make sense to book a hotel stay together with your wellness weekend. Below are the wellness hotels in Holland best rated by guests. Spend a wonderfully relaxing weekend here: