Apeldoorn offers a ‘royal’ package on the Veluwe. This green region in Holland used to be an area popular with the royal family. Spend the night surrounded by nature and visit a royal country house, the historic hunting lodge called ‘Aardhuis’, and the gardens of Het Loo Palace.
- Visit historic sites on the Veluwe and in Apeldoorn, including Het Loo Palace.
- Enjoy a gastronomic five-course dinner menu at restaurant De Echoput.
- Spend the night amid the luxury of a five-start design hotel and wake up to a delicious breakfast.
Apeldoorn is proud of its royal roots. Discover the traces of the royals on the Veluwe with the Oranje Package. Visit the hunting lodge of King and Stadtholder William III of Orange and one of the royal family’s country houses. And what is the story of the water well that was dug on the orders of King Louis Napoleon? Of course, the impressive Het Loo Palace is a must-see site along the way. Roam the palace gardens and admire the vases and sculptures. A large collection of old horse carriages, coaches and automobiles is on display in the coach houses. The palace roof offers a magnificent view of the grounds and gardens.
Would you like to go for a dip in the pool or relax in the sauna? Hotel-restaurant De Echoput offers every imaginable luxury and comfort.
The Oranje Package includes:
- Visit to the historic water well, the Echoput
- Optional visit to the Aardhuis and/or Paleispark Het Loo
- Gastronomic five-course dinner menu at restaurant de Echoput
- Overnight stay in a luxury Echoput room
- Luxury breakfast buffet
- Free access to indoor pool, small sauna, fitness, and WiFi
- Tickets to National Museum Het Loo Palace (opened (just not as usual) through the spring of 2021)
- Free walking and cycling routes
Prices of the Oranje Package start at €325 for 2 persons.
Het Loo Palace exceptional opening hours
The palace complex in Apeldoorn is undergoing large-scale renovation work at the moment. The Palace will reopen to the public in mid 2021. The gardens and stables of Het Loo Palace are open to the public from April through the end of September. The Stallenplein is open in the three weeks around Christmas for the Het Loo Winter Palace event.