The Royal Concertgebouw
The Royal Concertgebouw is a great night out when you are in Amsterdam. The hall is world famous for its acoustics and is home to the equally famous Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra.
The Royal Concertgebouw located in the heart of the famous Museum square was built in 1886 and is nowadays known as one of the most famous concert halls in the world with unparalleled acoustics.
The Concertgebouw has a great tradition of legendary concerts with famous names in classical and jazz music, such as Gustav Mahler, Bernard Haitink, Jessye Norman, Vladimir Horowitz, Cecilia Bartoli, Louis Armstrong, Sting, and many more.
For groups we can offer the following:
- Special group package (see attached to my e-mail)
- Diner cruise and concert (see attached at my e-mail the info)
- No handling fees
- Reservation till 6 weeks prior to the concertdate
For groups and FIT we offer the following:
- Sundaymorning brunch
- Guided tours
- July and August – diner 2 course or 3 course before the Concert
- Sundaymorning cruise and Concert
Please contact our sales department for further information and requests:
Ms. Laura Beenders
+31 (0) 20- 573 0420