Media Request Guidelines
Support that the Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions (NBTC) can provide
• Press trip support within our guidelines as below;
• Media kits from different destinations, attractions and events;
• Interview opportunities with relevant representatives;
• Background information, calendar of events and statistics on travel to Holland;
• Fact checking of stories related to travel to Holland;
• Film and photos of Holland can be accessed free of charge from our Holland Media Library, provided all images are accurately credited to the photographer (please check image for credit information)
Basic Guidelines for press trip requests
• All media outlets and journalists considered must be based in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
• Publications and story angles must fit within our target market and promotion strategy. Approval of press trip assistance is at the discretion of NBTC, based on the type of publication, target audience and circulation/unique visitor/viewership numbers. We reserve the right to decline assistance for any request.
• For individual press trip requests, whenever possible, please allow at least 4-6 weeks before date of departure for assistance from NBTC for logistical purposes. Please specify your interests (classics, arts, lifestyle, family travel, quirky etc) so we can tailor-make an itinerary for you;
• Freelance journalists should be prepared to submit a confirmation of assignment from their editor indicating intent to publish their feature or article.
• While we welcome the opportunity to work with television productions, NBTC cannot arrange filming permits. However we will try and help where possible in contacting the relevant people and institutions to arrange those.
• Each media request will be evaluated on an individual basis to determine the level of support we can provide, which is based on many factors.
• NBTC can often arrange meetings with museums and attraction representatives during your visit to Holland;
•Upon NBTC assistance with your press trip, we would require www.holland.com to be mentioned in the article or its fact box.