Centraal Museum Utrecht
The Centraal Museum does justice to its name and can be found in the city center of Utrecht. It has a broad and diverse collection of artworks that are interesting for people of all ages and different backgrounds.
Cultural Highlights of Utrecht
What the Centraal Museum Utrecht has to offer is:
- The largest collection of Rietveld designs in the world.
- Works by Dick Bruna, the creator of Miffy.
- A great collection of work by old masters who lived in Utrecht.
- Exhibitions about the history of the city of Utrecht.
- Today’s fashion, design and arts.
The History of Utrecht
You won’t find any better cultural overview of the past, present and future of the city of Utrecht than at the Centraal Museum. The wide range of art can be found just a stone’s throw from the majestic Dom Church.