Ever since the Dutchman William of Orange (William III) became King of England and Scotland in the 17th century, there has been a strong link between the UK and its North Sea neighbour, the Netherlands. From sharing footballers such as Ruud Gullit, van Nistelrooy and today’s van Dijk to coining fond phrases such as ‘going Dutch’ on a meal, or getting some ‘Dutch courage’ before a challenging task, the bond between the UK and the Netherlands is a life-long and much loved one. Neither the UK or the Netherlands wants this close friendship to end; our orange doors are always open to welcome you!! And to help you make the most of your next trip to the Netherlands after Brexit, here are some useful links to give you a head-start.
- Will my passport still be valid to travel to the Netherlands after Brexit? Learn more
- Will I still be able to travel to the Netherlands by plane, ferry, train or coach from the UK after Brexit (click on the link and scroll down to the ‘Flights, ferries, cruises, Eurostar and Eurotunnel, bus and coach services’ section)? Learn more
- Will I need a visa to travel to the Netherlands after Brexit (click on the link and scroll down to the ‘entering other countries’ section)? Learn more
- Will my European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) still be valid after Brexit? Learn more
- What kind of travel insurance should I have when travelling to the Netherlands after Brexit? Learn more
- Can I still drive in the Netherlands after Brexit? Learn more
- Can I still take my pet with me on a trip to the Netherlands after Brexit? Learn more
- Is there anything additional I need to know regarding business travel to the Netherlands after Brexit? Learn more
All links and related information are sourced from and provided by third parties. NBTC cannot be held responsible for any information that is found to be incorrect on any of these links or if the links are not working correctly.