IMEX in Frankfurt is the crème de la crème of international meeting fairs. From 21 May 2013, thousands of buyers flock to the Frankfurt Messe to get inspired, gather information, network, and book business.
Twenty-eight of Holland’s finest venues and service providers team up with Mr. Holland and the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions at Stand E100, to bring you the best our country has to offer for successful and well-organised meetings.
Get the latest 'Holland meeting news' and find out about great solutions for your next successful meeting at the Holland Meeting Point at stand E100 from:
- Regional Convention Bureaus from Amsterdam, Maastricht, The Hague, and Utrecht, and Rotterdam Marketing
- Destination Management Organisations
- Holland's finest convention centres, conference venues, and unique properties
- A proud selection of the best meeting hotels, both members of international and national hotel chains and individual properties
- Air France & KLM Global Meetings representatives will assist you with attractive travel arrangements.
It goes without saying that the NBTC representatives will answer all your questions about the possibilities in Holland for meetings and events. Please click here for an overview of companies you can meet at IMEX in Frankfurt.
Dutch meeting design
Design has always played a distinctive role in our history, and today you may encounter fine examples of Dutch design all over the world. Of course, we take advantage of this to benefit the meeting industry as well. Stunning accommodations and first-rate facilities are great, but the Dutch have other means to help you make the most of your meetings. Design is one of these means that support your meeting objectives. At the Holland Meeting Point you will be able to meet Mike van der Vijver, who wrote 'Into the Heart of Meetings' with Eric de Groot. It is the first ever book on meeting design.
To make sure you have an appointment, please use the IMEX appointment system to book your slot. If you have already registered, you may simply schedule an appointment through your online diary. If you are not registered, please click here for your free admission.