One-stop shop insider knowledge about the Netherlands for tour operators, agents and other Travel Trade professionals. Impartial free expert advice at your fingertips. On our site you will find practical information, important dates and events, insider tips, pictures and text material, the Netherlands in figures and important contacts. Use it to your advantage!
How can NBTC help tour operators & Travel Trade professionals?
We can provide you with relevant prewritten content, imagery, useful market insights and other marketing material.
Use our insider tips to create exciting itineraries, unique travel inspiration and relevant travel offers for visitors from the UK and Ireland.
We are happy to answer all your questions about the Netherlands as a travel destination. We can also put you in touch with our travel trade professionals in the various provinces and regions.
Find out how tourism in the Netherlands will change over the next 10 years, which objectives have been set out and how the country will position and market itself internationally.
Why the Netherlands?
- The Netherlands and its people are well known for their welcoming, diverse and innovative character, which is sure to delight visitors.
- The Netherlands is as famous for its bikes, windmills and cheese as it is for its modern architecture and design, world renowned museums and exceptional Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Dutch Royal history is fascinating and can be experienced in stately homes and gardens all over the country. The many romantic castles, often transformed into boutique hotels, offer an enchanting visit or stay.
- Short distances between dynamic cities, tranquil national parks and quaint, traditional villages guarantee an enriching and relaxing stay.
- The Netherlands is the perfect destination for everyone - adventurers, art enthusiasts, families, shopaholics and nature lovers – travellers will feel at home in no time and continuously surprised during their stay.