Meet Mr. Holland
I’m here to help you plan your meeting in our small but beautiful country.
If Holland were a man, this is what he would look like:
- Accessible: If Holland were a man, he would be the most accessible person you could wish for.
- Compact: If Holland were a man, he would wear size Small.
- Organised: If Holland were a man, he would take you to the worldfamous tulip fields.
- State-of-the-art: If Holland were a man, he would take you to all those places you ever dreamed of.
- Diverse: If Holland were a man, he would have a thousand faces.
Mr. Holland is a living symbol of everything this small but beautiful country stands for. His special suit, for example, speaks volumes. It’s typically Dutch to do things just a little different. And that’s exactly what visitors from all over the world love about this country.
We asked people what they like most about Holland. Their answers ranged from ‘highly organised’ to ‘laid back and pleasantly informal’. From ‘what a cosmopolitan city’ to ‘what a cosy little villages’. And from ‘I love the many Michelin Star restaurants’ to ‘I like the budget accommodation’.
Interested in organising a meeting in Holland? Send me your request for information and I will get in touch with you.