Arts & Culture
Do you love art and culture? Discover the selection of highlights in Holland here. How about old masters who managed to record Dutch history on canvas. You can also see modern architecture and internationally acclaimed Dutch Design.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is there to do in the Netherlands?
Holidays in the Netherlands means enjoying miles of coastline, nature and historic cities such as Haarlem, The Hague and Utrecht. Skating in winter, tulips in spring, swimming in summer and culture sniffing in autumn. The Netherlands has the highest museum density in the world! Discover the Netherlands!Read more
- Where can I find more information about museums?
The Netherlands has a large variety of museums. From the old masters of the Golden Age to modern art. Special collections in beautiful buildings.Read more
- Where can I find Rembrandt's famous painting 'The Night Watch'?
The Night Watch can be found in the Rijksmuseum.Read more
- I want to attend a concert in the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam during my stay. Where can I find the program?
You can read more about the Concertgebouw and its programming here.Read more