Tourist information offices
Nearly every city and municipality in Holland has a tourist information office of its own. These can be recognised by their blue and white VVV signs, and are usually found in the local centre.
- You will find a VVV tourist office in virtually every city or municipality in Holland.
- Visit the local VVV tourist office for tourist info about the city and its surroundings.
- VVV offices can be recognized by their blue and white logo.
What do tourist information offices offer?
Every tourist information office in Holland has all information you need about your destination in Holland. For example, the tourist information office staff will gladly help you with:
- Specific tourist information about the location and the region (such as attractions, restaurants and events)
- Lodging tips
- Maps and plans for walking, cycling and car tours
- Guided tours
- Admission tickets
Holland’s much-visited cities and popular tourist locations commonly have larger tourist information offices which also sell souvenirs and rainwear, for instance.
What to do in Holland?
The VVV tourist offices provide information on attractions and activities in the surroundings. Have you not yet reached your destination? In that case, you will find a lot of information on this website. Search the locations from A-Z to see whether your holiday site is listed, or check out the events calendar to see what you can do and experience in Holland during your holiday.